Floor-mount, elongated flushometer bowl, less seat
High Efficiency Toilet (HET) operates in the range of 1.1 gpf – 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf – 6.0 Lpf)
The floor mounted Madera Back Spud Elongated Toilet Bowl operates between 1.1 – 1.6 gpf and meets high efficiency toilet standard with used with a high efficiency flush valve. The EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor- and stain-causing bacteria on the toilet bowl. Factory flush tested and received a MaP score of 1,000 grams when paired with an American Standard flush valve.
- Floor-mount, elongated flushometer bowl, less seat
- High Efficiency Toilet (HET) operates in the range of 1.1 gpf – 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf – 6.0 Lpf)
- Maximum Performance (MaP) score of 1,000 grams at 1.1 – 1.6 gpf
- EverClean® Antimicrobial Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Standard 15″ (381 mm) rim height
- 2-1/8″ (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway
- 10″ (254 mm) or 12″ (305 mm) rough-in
- Condensation channel
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 1-1/2″ (38 mm) inlet spud
WaterSense® Certified. Meets all ANSI/ASME low consumption, water conservation requirements.
There are no reviews yet.