EverClean® antimicrobial surface
PowerWash® rim scrubs the bowl with each flusThe H2Option ADA Dual Flush toilet by American Standard is an Ultra-
High Efficiency toilet that allows you to choose either a full flush (1.28 gpf) or partial flush (0.92 gpf) to save even more water for optimal performance. With the highest water efficiency and quietest gravity flush, the H2Option dual flush toilets are now available with a stylish trip lever that meets ADA accessibility requirements. Featuring beauty you can see and feel, our use of long-lasting, solid materials and flawless attention to details results in dependable performance for life. This toilet was designed with stand-out style that fits in life today, and will stay looking great for years to come. The convenient dual-flush trip lever makes selecting the full or partial flush easy. A permanent EverClean® surface includes antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface. An innovative PowerWash® Rim offers siphon jet bowl technology, providing optimal performance
- Combination Right Height elongated bowl and left hand trip lever tank, seat sold separately
- Ultra-High Efficiency (UHET) dual flush toilet configuration with left hand trip lever
- EverClean® antimicrobial surface which includes antimicrobial properties, inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface
- PowerWash® rim scrubs the bowl with each flush
- Tank supplied with chrome finish trip lever
- Five year limited warranty
- Ultra-High efficiency toilet offers the option of a full flush (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) for solids and partial flush (0.92 gpf/3.4 Lpf) for liquids to help save water
- MaP PREMIUM and WaterSense® listed
- 12-inch rough-in
- 16-1/2-inch (419 mm) rim height bowl for a tall toilet that offers added comfort
- Fully glazed 2-inch (51 mm) trapway
- Generous 9×8-inch (229 x 203 mm) water surface area
Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines and ANSI A117.1 requirements for accessible and usable building facilities – check local codes.
Meets California Energy Commission requirements.
WaterSense® Certified. Meets all ANSI/ASME low consumption, water conservation requirements.
There are no reviews yet.